Your grill is your constant companion when it comes to food with unlimited possibilities that come with uncountable recipes. Thus, it is always pertinent to add more and more recipes to your quiver. Here, we will take a look at Grilled Chicken and Zucchini which will prove to be one of your favorites in the genre of cooking. A succulent amalgamation of oregano, cumin, and paprika make for a great flavor on chicken. On a sunny day, you can add summer squash to this recipe and moreover, play around with the colorful recipes, giving your chicken a little tweak.
1. Time required
This recipe has a decent preparation time of 15 minutes before beginning to take to the cooking process. With that done, it will take a sober 35 minutes to finally come up with a flavourful treat.
2. Some nutritional information
We are all familiar with the fact that chicken is a nutritional delight and is loaded with protein and freshness of poultry. The recipe we will be discussing here boasts of 49% protein, 8% carbohydrates and 43% fat – a generous savoring for all the foodies out there.
3. What you will need
– 4 chicken breasts(the utmost priority) with skin on.
– Mince two garlic cloves
– A tablespoon of paprika
– A teaspoon full of dried oregano
– A teaspoon worth of dried parsley
– For taste, sea salt and black pepper(freshly ground)
– Slice 4 zucchini into quarters
– A lemon for flavor
– Half teaspoon of dried oregano
– Half teaspoon of garlic powder
– Olive oil(never forget)
– For taste, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
4. The procedure
– The grill is required to be preheated to medium high before loading the contents
– Mix garlic cloves, oregano, cumin seeds, paprika, parsley, seasoned with pepper and salt in a bowl
– Caress the chicken breasts with the mixture
– The most glorious part comes now. Place the seasoned chicken on grill, over direct heat
– Dedicate a good 30-35 minutes to grilling the chicken breasts
– Remember, skin side has to face downward
– Don’t forget to flip sides at regular intervals(every 5 minutes recommended)
– With that done, the zucchini et al are ready to be a part of your recipe
– Mix zucchini along with all the ingredients with the grilled chicken
– Carry on grilling for another 2 to 3 minutes
– The recipe is ready to serve
Thus, you come up with a very succulent ready-to-eat Grilled Chicken and Zucchini to tickle your taste buds. Enjoy the irresistible chicken calls on you with its ambrosial aroma.
The grilled zucchini is a celebrated side dish can be prepared separately to perfectly complement much more such recipes. As a green salad, it can revitalize your senses. Here, it requires a negligible extra time and catches on pretty well with the final product.
Here’s another recipe for all you chicken lovers! You can check it out here.
So, there is hardly any point in thinking that some day when you will get your hands on this recipe. Honestly, the wait is futile. Get up and fire up the grill now!